10. Mid-night internet surfing means I can impress everyone at the playground with my knowledge of pop culture and current events.
9. I now have a new answer to the question, “What do you want for your birthday?” Answer: a nap.
8. Sleeping less gives me more time for fun stuff like laundry, trying to get rid of that funky diaper smell and washing a million bottles.
7. My night vision is so acute now that I can navigate my home blindfolded. If only that was a useful skill…
6. Lack of sleep becomes the best excuse ever, for everything. “Sorry about (fill-in-the-blank) - I can’t remember the last time I slept more than 3 hours in a row!”
5. The middle of the night is the best time to catch up on every photo ever posted by that one random high school acquaintance.
4. My desire for more coffee offers the motivation needed for actually leaving the house.
3. It’s more fun to try and find my baby’s GumDrop pacifier under her crib at 3 AM.
2. A middle of the night rendez-vous by the Night Cravings Bottle Warmer gives me precious face time with that little person with whom I just spent the ENTIRE DAY.
1. Being awake in the wee hours of the night allows me time to reflect on the things I really love. Like sleep.
Back to Blog