You should assume that everything you see, read, or hear on this website is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other regulations and statutes.© 2012 TOMY International, Inc.
Unless otherwise indicated, the trademarks indicated in the catalog are the property of TOMY International, Inc. licensed products marketed by TOMY International, Inc. and used with the express consent and/or license of the following:
- ©2012 The Jim Henson Company. JIM HENSON'S mark & logo, DINOSAUR TRAIN mark & logo, characters and elements are trademarks of The Jim Henson Company. All Rights Reserved.
- ©2012 Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). The PBS KIDS logo is a registered mark of PBS and is used with permission
- Lamaze® is a registered trademark of Lamaze International, Inc.
- Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends™ Created by Britt Allcroft Based on The Railway Series by the Reverend W Awdry © 2012 Gullane (Thomas) Limited Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends and Thomas & Friends are trademarks of Gullane (Thomas) Limited Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends & Design is Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM. Off.
- ©2012 HIT Entertainment Limited. HIT and the HIT logo are trademarks of HIT Entertainment Limited.
- ©Ludorum plc, Racing Champions International Limited, 2012.
- Chuggington™ is a trademark of Ludorum plc.
- ©TOMY/designed by Suzuka Yoshida
- TM & © 2012 Nintendo
- John Deere licensed under license of Deere & Company.
- New Holland is a registered trademark of CNH America LLC.
- CNH America LLC. Case IH, IH McCormick, Farmall, Steiger, Maxxum, Magnum, and Puma are registered trademarks and International Harvester, Magnum, and Puma are trademark of CNH AMERICA LLC.
- Polaris and its vehicle body designs and names are registered trademarks of Polaris Industries Inc. used under license.
- Dodge is a trademark of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Super Bee, Dodge Dart, Dodge Coronet, Dodge Intrepid, Dodge Monaco, Dodge Daytona, Dodge Viper and their trade dress are used under license by TOMY International, Inc. © Chrysler Group LLC 2012.
- Chrysler, Plymouth, HEMI® and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license. © Chrysler Group LLC 2012.
- Jeep® and the Jeep® grille design are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC. Jeep® CJ-5 and its trade dress are used under license from Chrysler Group LLC. © Chrysler Group LLC 2012.
- Hudson Hornet is a trademark of Chrysler Group LLC and is used under license. © Chrysler Group LLC 2012.
- AMC and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dresses are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC and are used under license. © Chrysler Group LLC 2012.
- Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by TOMY International, Inc www.ford.com
- GENERAL MOTORS Trademarks used under license to TOMY International, Inc.
- SHELBY® and GT-500® are registered trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. (Shelby). COBRA and the COBRA SNAKE Designs are trademarks of Ford Motor Company used under license.
- THE DUKES OF HAZZARD and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. (s12)
- GOODYEAR (and Wing Foot Design) is a trademark of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Akron, Ohio USA used under license TOMY International, Inc.
- ©Beat the Heat. www.beattheheat.com All Rights Reserved.
- Other names and trademarks used under license to TOMY International, Inc. or by permission.
Due to possible changes in specifications, TOMY International, Inc. reserves the right to change product without notice
TOMY does not pay for unsolicited submissions of concepts, inventions, product designs, or other ideas ("Idea") of any kind. If any Idea is submitted to TOMY on its www.tomy.com or related or affiliated website, TOMY shall be deemed the sole and exclusive owner of the Idea. Or, if ownership is determined not to vest with TOMY, TOMY shall have an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use the Idea in any manner TOMY may determine, without compensation to the submitter of the Idea or any other person or entity. Further, anyone submitting an Idea shall execute any and all documents to assign, transfer, or otherwise vest ownership or rights to license the Idea to TOMY.